Saturday, January 24, 2015

New Year

2014 was a great year and I am looking forward to 2015.  I have a lot planned for this year and hope that I am able to get it all accomplished.

Dead in a Dumpster will be on tour a couple of times this year.  I have a blog tour scheduled to start February 2.  More details to come.

Dead in a Park: Leah Norwood Mystery #2 is scheduled for release this year.  I am hoping to have it finished sometime in October.  Leah finds another body only this time the body was looking for her.  Most of the characters from the first book are back and one or two new ones are introduced.

In May, I will be attending the RT Booklovers Convention in Dallas.  I am really looking forward to it.  If any of you are also attending, I would love to meet you.  Please contact me via my website contact form or comment on this post.  I will be appearing in Club RT on Thursday, May 14th, at 10:30 a.m.  Please stop by!

I hope all of you had a good year and I wish you the best in 2015.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment